Create Case

For assistance with property taxes, parking tickets, saving money on your tax bill, or any other Department of Finance service.

Change Address

To change the mailing address the Department of Finance uses to send you official notices, such as property tax statements and other information.

Provide Feedback

To share anonymous feedback with the Department of Finance.

Note: Use this form for Feedback. You will not receive a response.

Customer Service Login Issue

Get your login information for this Customer Service Contact system.

Forgot Username

Forgot Password



Get Property Info

To receive confirmation that the Department of Finance has received your property tax payment.